We want to provide you here with information on the processing of your personal data by Dula-Werke Dustmann & Co. GmbH and on your rights under data protection law.
1. Who is the data controller and how can I contact the data protection officer?
The data controller is:
Dula-Werke Dustmann & Co. GmbH
Karlsbader Straße 1a
Telephone: +49 (0) 231 71 00-0
Fax: +49 (0) 231 71 00-349
Represented by: Heinz-Herbert Dustmann
You can contact our data protection officer by using the above contact data or by mail to: email@example.com
2. For what purposes and on what legal basis are data processed?
We process your personal data in compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG, as amended) and of all other relevant statutes only to the extent that this necessary for providing information on this website and services on this website.
If you use the website purely for information purposes, in other words you do not log in or register to use the website or transmit information to us in any other way, we do not collect any personal data, with the exception of data that your browser transmits to enable you to visit the website. These are:
- IP address
- date and time of the enquiry
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (concrete page)
- access status/HTTP status code
- data volume transmitted in each case
- website from which the request comes
- operating system and its interface
- language and version of the browser software.
The data are stored in logfiles in order to ensure the functional capability of the website. In addition, these data serve to ensure the security of our IT systems and to optimise the website.
The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and logfiles is Art. 6 (1) point (f) GDPR.
If you have questions of any kind, we provide a facility to get in touch with us by means of a contact form available on the website. Here, along with providing a valid email address it is necessary that you provide your name and your postal address, so that we know who sent the enquiry and so that we can reply to it (by post or email, at our option). Further details can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of making contact takes place in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point (a) GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily issued consent. The personal data that we collect for the use of the contact form will be automatically erased after we have dealt with your enquiry.
Art. 6 (1) point (a) GDPR serves as the legal basis if other processing of personal data is based on the consent of the data subject.
Art. 6 (1) point (c) GDPR is the legal basis if our company is subject to a legal obligation and processing of per-sonal data is required for compliance with this.
If personal data are processed in order to safeguard the legitimate interests pursued by our company or a third party, this overrides the interests, fundamental right and freedoms of the data subject. Art. 6 (1) point (f) GDPR is the legal basis for this processing.
Personal data may be forwarded to our IT service providers in order to provide this website.
3. Data security
We maintain up-to-date technical measures to guarantee data security, in particular to protect your personal data from danger during data transmission and to prevent access by third parties. These measures are continuously adapted accordingly to the state of the art.
In addition, when you use our website cookies are stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk and assigned to the browser that you use and through which specific information flows to the body that set the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot carry out any programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
b) Persistent cookies are erased automatically after a preset duration, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can erase cookies at any time in your browser's security settings.
c) You can configure your browser settings in accordance with your wishes and, for example, refuse ac-ceptance of third-party cookies or of all cookies. However, we must point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
d) Flash cookies are not captured or recorded by your browser but by your Flash plugin. These cookies store the necessary data regardless of the browser that you use and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not want processing of Flash cookies, you will have to install an appropriate add-on, e.g. Better Privacy for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or Adobe Flash Cookie Killer for Google Chrome.
e) Analysis cookies. We use analysis cookies in order to improve the content and the quality of our website. These enable us to understand how our website is used. In this way, we are able to optimise our offer continuously.
Purpose of cookies
Used on the administration of the website
Serves the filing of data that are important for navigation in the web, for example, the chosen language or the default language.
Used on the administration of the website
This information is stored separately from any other data that we may have been given.
In particular, cookie data will not be linked to your other data. You can erase cookies that are currently stored at any time. Automatic deletion is also possible.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by means of an appropriate setting of your browser software; however, we must point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to the full extent.
5. Contact form
We collect your personal data if you make them available to us by completing the contact form. The data provided in the form will be processed and used exclusively to make the requested information available to you. Further processing and use of your data for advertising purposes or for market research takes place only with your explicit consent.
The following data are stored at the time the message is transmitted:
(1) User's IP address
(2) Time of registration (date and time)
(3) User's email address
(3) User's name, first name
(4) User's postal address
(5) User's telephone and / or fax number (voluntary)
In order to be able to process your data in the framework of the transmission process, we request the user's consent and refer to this privacy statement.
You can also contact us by means of an alternative email address: firstname.lastname@example.org; our company will store the user's personal data that are sent in connection with an email to this address.
If the user has provided their consent, the legal basis for processing the data is Art. 6 (1) point (a) GDPR. If con-tact by email is for the purpose of concluding a contract, the legal basis is Art. 6 (1) point (b) GDPR.
Our company processes personal data from the input mask solely for the purpose of and for processing the contact. This is also the legitimate interest that is necessary for the processing if contact is made by email. Pro-cessing other personal data during the transmission process is based on preventing any misuse of the contact form and guaranteeing the security of our IT systems.
The data will be erased as soon as they are no longer required for achieving the original purpose for which they were collected. Personal data that are collected from the input mask for the contact form on the website or
are sent to us by email are no longer required if communication with the user no longer takes place. This is the case if it becomes clear on consideration of the facts that communication is ended for the future as well and no further communication takes place.
Additional personal data that we collect during the transmission process are erased within a period of seven days.
Users may withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data at any time. In the case of contact by email, users may withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data at any time. In this case, however, further communication can no longer take place because all personal data that were stored in the framework of the contact are then erased.
6. Inclusion of application procedures
We process applicant data solely for the purpose and in the framework of the application procedure in accordance with statutory requirements. Processing of applicant data takes place to fulfil our (pre-)contractual obligations in the framework of the application procedure, as defined in Art. 6 (1) point (b) GDPR, Art. 6 (1) point (f) GDPR, insofar as data processing, for example, is necessary for us in the framework of legal procedures (in Germany, s. 26 of the Federal Data Protection Act applies in addition).
The application procedure presupposes that applicants notify the data to us. Insofar as we provide an online form, the necessary applicant data are marked, and arise otherwise from the job descriptions; in principle, they include personal details, postal and contact addresses and the documents that form part of the application, such as covering letter, CV and certificates. In addition, applicants can provide additional information voluntarily.
By sending their application to us, applicants declare their agreement to the processing of their data for the purposes of the application procedure in accordance with the type and scope shown in this privacy statement.
Insofar as special categories of personal data as defined in Art. 9 (1) GDPR are notified to us voluntarily in the framework of the application procedure, their processing takes place in addition in accordance with Art. 9 (2) point (b) GDPR (e.g. health data, for example severe disability, or ethnic origin). Insofar as special categories of personal data as defined in Art. 9 (1) GDPR are requested from applicants, their processing takes place in addition in accordance with Art. 9 (2) point (a) GDPR (e.g. health data, if these are required to carry out the occupation).
Where this is made available, applicants can send their applications by means of an online form on our website. The data will be sent to us encrypted in accordance with the state of the art.
Applicants can send their applications to us via email. However, it should be noted that emails are not usually sent encrypted and that applicants themselves are responsible for encryption. For this reason, we are unable to assume any responsibility for the application's transmission path between the sender and receipt on our server, and we recommend therefore that an online form is used or applications are sent by post. Applicants still have the possibility of sending us their application by post instead of transmission using the online form and email.
In the case of a successful application, data that applicants made available can be further processed by us for the purposes of the employment relationship. In other cases, if the application for a position is unsuccessful, the applicant's data will be erased; this is also done if an application is withdrawn, which applicants are entitled to do at any time.
Deletion takes place, subject to a legitimate withdrawal by the applicants, after the expiry of a period of six months, so that we can answer any follow-up questions and satisfy our burden of proof under the Equal Opportunities Act. Bills for any reimbursements of travel expenses are archived in accordance with the requirements of tax law.
7. What data protection rights can I claim as a data subject?
You have the right:
• to withdraw your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR. The consequence is that we may no longer continue data processing based on this consent in future. However, we reserve the right to further processing, if another legal basis along with the withdrawn consent permits us to carry out appropriate data processing;
• to request information at any time on your personal data that we process in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of the processing, the category of the personal data, and on their origin, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, as well as the purpose and envisaged duration of storage, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, insofar as we did not collect them, as well as on the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information on their details;
• to request rectification without delay of inaccurate personal data or completion of incomplete personal data that are stored with us in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
• to request erasure of your personal data that are stored with us, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR;
• to request restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, insofar as you contest the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you oppose their erasure and we no longer need the data, but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• to notification of any rectification, erasure or restriction of processing to the controller in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR. As far as this is asserted, the controller is obliged to communicate this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing to each recipient to whom personal data concerning you have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
• to receive your personal data that you made available to us in a structured, commonly used and ma-chine-readable format, or to request transmission of these data to another controller in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, and
• to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. For this purpose you can usually contact the supervisory authority at your habitual residence or place of work or the location of our registered office.
Please direct all requests for information, information enquiries or objections to data processing by email to email@example.com or to the address shown in the legal information.
We do not collect personal information from minors. In the event that this is done unknowingly, we will erase this data without delay.
9. Can I object to the processing of my personal data?
You have the right to object to processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct advertising without having to give reasons. If we process your data to safeguard legitimate interests, you can object to this pro-cessing for reasons that arise from your particular situation. We will then no longer process your personal data, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Collecting data and storing them in logfiles is essential to make the website available to users and to guarantee its operation. Because of this, there is no opportunity for users to object.
If logfiles are stored, they are erased at the latest after seven days. There is no further processing.
10. Can I lodge a complaint?
If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data by us is illegal, or breaches data protection law for any other reason, you can file an objection with the supervisory authority that is responsible for us:
Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz Nordrhein-Westfalen
We reserve the right to update this privacy statement from time to time. Updates of this privacy statement will be published on our website and apply from their publication on the website. We recommend that you visit the website regularly in order to obtain information on updates that have been carried out.